What Was the Show Really Like?
In Case You Missed It:
- Concert and festival reviews
- Magic moments you may have missed
- Festival commentary
- Festival survival tips
- Bonnaroo’s Virtual Roo-ality Day 3 Recap: The Perfect GoodbyeAll good things must come to an end— even badass virtual music festivals.
- Bonnaroo’s Virtual Roo-ality Day 2 Recap: The Night of the Jam BandsVirtual Roo-ality continued with a full lineup of music and other entertainment almost more eclectic and random than the day before. Day 2 could be known as the day of exponential positivity, complete and total randomness and the night of the jam band.
- Virtual Roo-ality Day 1 Recap: Bringing Bonnaroo to Your Living RoomWhen first presented with the “Virtual Roo-ality” lineup, I didn’t think much of it. However, after attending the first night, I’m genuinely impressed.
- Fyre Fraud: Cashing in on Millennial FOMOI just finished the Hulu documentary Fyre Fraud about Billy McFarland and Ja Rule’s failed music festival in the Bahamas and my head is spinning.
- Austin City Limits: Standout PerformancesAlthough ACL has been over for a couple of weeks, the performances still cross my mind. Here are the sets that were standouts.
- Austin City Limits: The Survival GuideWhether you’ve been to several festivals or this is your first one, it always helps to have some go-to tips as every festival is a little bit different. Here are some things to know if you’re planning on going to Austin City Limits next year.
- I Saw Milky Chance Live and It Was Full of “Magic Moments”Let me just cut to the chase. If Milky Chance comes anywhere near you, don’t ask yourself if you should go. Just. Go.
- 21 Shows of 2017 RankedIt’s been a pretty great musical year for me. When it was all said and done I was able to see 21 acts this year (RIP bank account). It’s been a year of some upsets (see list below), misses (like Stevie Wonder, Tom Petty and the Foo Fighters), and a lot of firsts. I got …